Probot Oy will be at the European Robotics Forum in Denmark from 14th March to 16th March 2023. Our team members Matti, Maria, and Antti will head to Odense next week. Together with almost 900 other operators in the robotics industry, they will discuss the possibilities of technology and current topics. This year’s European Robotics Forum in Denmark is one of the most significant events of the robotics community in Europe.
The European Robotics Forum (ERF) is an internationally recognized European robotics technology research conference and one of the most influential events of robotics community in Europe. The ERF was organized for the first time in 2010 and it has grown year by year into a bigger forum. Hundreds of operators in the robotics industry participate in the event every year.
This year, the ERF will take place in Odense, Denmark in mid-March. It brings together researchers, engineers and managers, as well as a growing number of entrepreneurs, business people and public funding officers from different corners of Europe to discuss the market situation of technology, robotics and AI and the acceleration of related innovation activities. The event covers all aspects and relevant themes related to the field of robotics.
Networking, current information and interesting development projects
Our team members Matti and Antti Tikanmäki and Maria Ruottinen are heading to Odense. Matti and Antti have been regular guests of the ERF since the first event. What makes the brothers participate in the event year after year again?
– The European Robotics Forum brings together all the major operators in the field of robotics in Europe, so of course we are also involved! The event has become a tradition for us thanks to the enthusiastic atmosphere and changing interesting venues. Above all, the ERF offers the opportunity to get to know the latest innovations in the field among the first. This year we are participating in the forum for the 12th time, says Matti.
– I’m looking forward to this year’s event with special interest, because the ERF will now be held in all its splendor for the first time after the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of the coronavirus, we couldn’t participate in the forum at all in 2022, but at that time it was considered very small event. The year before that, the event was organized only virtually due to the pandemic. This year, up to 900 participants from 30 different countries are expected.
Our sales master Maria will participate in the ERF now for the first time. She is looking forward to the event with great interest.
– The event offers up-to-date information on the development of the robotics industry in Europe and a great opportunity to network with robot manufacturers and sellers. I also hope to get a lot of new information regarding the applications and possibilities of the robot dog, as well as new contacts, leads and requests for offers. I believe that I will also get to know very interesting products and development projects, Maria says with a smile.
The possibilities of robotics
The ERF2023 will provide answers to how research and robotics technology will shape our industry and our daily lives in the next 10 years. Robotics and AI have the potential to fundamentally change our society for the better, especially in terms of sustainable development. However, change does not happen by itself. It is important to think about how we can concretely achieve the greatest advantages brought by technology from the point of view of sustainable development.
The ERF therefore focuses on the future of robotics technology, but this year also takes into account Odense’s development as a robot city. The European Robotics Forum is not organized in Odense without a reason. Over the past 10 years, the city has risen to become one of the world’s leading robotics centers alongside Munich, Silicon Valley and Boston. Odense has also declared its goal to be the world’s best robot city in 2023.
- Read from our blog how the trip went: The future of robotics technology at the European Robotics Forum
- Check out the event on the ERF2023 website.
Press Release: European Robotics Forum 2023: Experience the future of robotics in Odense